Bio Fertilizers – Chazer
‘Chazer’ is a nitrogen fixing bio-fertilizer containing efficient strains of Azospirillum, which fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and make it available to plant.
Advantages of ‘Chazer’ application in crops:
- Fixes 15-20% Nitrogen required by plant.
- Reduces usage of inorganic nitrogen fertilizer by up to 20%.
- Promotes root development and vegetative growth.
- Increases crop yield by up to 8-10%.
Liquid bio-fertilizer containing efficient strains of Azospirillum in dormant form, each @ lx 108CFU per ml.
Suitable for all crops like cereals, millets, oil seeds, vegetables, fruit trees, forage crops and plantations.
Dosage: 250ml. per acre.
Directions for use:
Seedling dip: Mix 50ml. of ‘Chazer’ in 70 litres of water and dip the root system of seedling for 10min. in the solution before transplanting.
Soil application: For main field / nursery of 1 acre, mix 250ml. of ‘Chazer’ with 200kg. organic manure and broadcast when the soil is just wet.
Orchards: Apply at the root zone of individual trees or vines directly early in the season @ 2 ml/ lit of water.
Drip irrigation: Apply 250ml. of ‘Chazer’ to soil along with irrigation by drip/sprinkler per acre.
- Ensure sufficient moisture in soil when applying.
- Don’t mix with chemical fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides.
- Place below the seed or below the root system.