‘Jumbo 111′ is a phosphate solubilizing bio-fertilizer containing Bacillus megatherium var. phosphaticum to solubilize the chemically fixed insoluble phosphates and make them biologically available to plants in he soil.
Benefits of ‘Jumbo 111’ application in crops:
- Solubilizes 25-30% of phosphorous required by the crop.
- Increases the efficiency of applied phosphorus fertilizers.
- Encourages the early root development and vegetative growth.
- Fortifies the soil with bacterial metabolites and growth promoters.
Liquid bio-fertilizer containing efficient strain of Bacillus megaterium var. phosphaticum in dormant form @ 1x 108 CFU per ml.
Suitable for all crops like cereals, millets, pulses, oil seeds, vegetables, fruit trees, forage crops and plantations.
250ml. per acre.
Directions for use:
Seedling dip: Mix 50ml. of ‘Jumbo 111’ in 70 litres of water and dip the root system of seedling for 10min. in the solution before transplanting.
Soil application: For main field / nursery of 1 acre, mix 250ml. of ‘Jumbo 111’ with 200kg. organic manure and broadcast when the soil is just wet.
Orchards: Apply at the root zone of individual trees or vines directly early in the season @ 2 ml/ lit of water.
Drip irrigation: Apply 250ml. of ‘Jumbo 111’ to soil along with irrigation by drip/sprinkler per acre.
- Ensure sufficient moisture in soil when applying.
- Don’t mix with chemical pesticides and herbicides.
- Place below the seed or below the root system.
- Shake well before use.