From Famine to Plenty – Our principles of Organic Farming
- To maintain the long-term fertility of soils.
- To produce foodstuffs of high nutritional quality and sufficient quantity.
- To give livestock, conditions of life, that confirm to their physiological need.
- To avoid all sorts of pollution that may result from spontaneous usage of very toxic chemical fertilizers in the farming fields.
- To reduce the use of fossil energy in Agricultural practice to a minimum.
- To work as much as possible within a closed system, and draw upon local Resources.
- To make it possible for agricultural producers to earn a living through their work and develop their potentialities as human being.
- To improve and sustain region specific agroecosystems & environment.