City Compost Advantages
- Compost allows the soil to retain more plant nutrients over a longer period.
- It helps reduce the adverse effects of excessive alkalinity, acidity, or he excessive use of chemical fertilizer.
- It makes soil easier to cultivate.
- It helps keep the soil cool in summer and warm in winter.
- It aids in preventing soil erosion by keeping the soil covered.
- It helps in controlling the growth of weeds in the garden.
- Composting of municipal solid waste with Bio- D results in clean and safe environment
- The compost produced from composting Bio- D is a kind of organic fertilizer which can be used instead chemical fertilizers
As per the FCO Act.